Sunday, November 5, 2017

Famous Last Words: My Best Week Ever


I think this is the best week I’ve ever had in this class in term of being on top of things. I mean I’m doing the extra credit so that shows that I actually had time to do it instead of working on the real class work. I just really buckled down and did what I needed to do instead of letting myself get distracted and letting the work pile up. I was better about sticking to my schedule that I set for myself at the beginning of the semester. Like for example, I didn’t have the revisions on my Storybook back by Wednesday (which according to my schedule is the day I do them), so I just moved onto Project Feedback and Blog Comments and saved working on my Project for the weekend. Normally I would just be like well I can’t do anything now! All in all, I was very proud of myself this week.


I’m glad I could show myself that I can get everything done in a timely manner because I’m really going to need to use that this upcoming week! I have a paper due on Thursday, then two tests on Friday, and its Dad’s Weekend so I really don’t want to push a lot of work to the weekend. Luckily, I had to split my latest story for my Storybook into two parts, so I have the other part mostly all written. That is going to save me so much time already! I’m also going to try and start my readings tonight and really stick to my schedule for the week! If I am only able to stick to that schedule once this semester, then this needs to be the week I do it! It would be great if I could get ahead because I’ve been trying to do that all semester, but baby steps, Kelly, baby steps.
(Photo from Make A Meme)


No comments:

Post a Comment